Above–my in-laws pose for a snapshot in front of theÂ
Aialik Glacier on a Major Marine cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park.
You know I Â â™¥Â â™¥Â Â the
Alaska TourSaver. It’s the handy 2-for-1 travel book for Alaska (that I publish….HAHA) that can save you a bundle.
How big of a bundle? How much time have you got? Here are my Top 10 2-for-1 deals (out of 140):
Take a flight around Denali! AWESOME!Â 1. Denali flightseeing from Talkeetna Aero Services.
2. Deep sea halibut fishing from Ninilchik Charters in Homer!Â
3. Glacier/wildlife cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park with Major Marine Tours.Â
4. Accommodations at Kennicott Glacier Lodge in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park.Â
5. Columbia Glacier cruise with Stan Stephens in Valdez.
6. Alaska Railroad. Â There are several coupons in each book: Anchorage, Seward, Anchorage, Denali, Anchorage, Fairbanks, Anchorage-Talkeetna, Portage-Spencer Glacier, etc.
with Glacier Landing from Era Helicopters. ALSO: 7. Juneau helicopter flightseeing helicopter flightseeing at Denali National Park!
8. Bettles Lodge fly-in adventure from Fairbanks including accommodations and roundtrip flight!Â
, 9. Glacier Bay National Park accommodations and tour . Three coupons=one EPIC 2-for-1 adventure!! flight from Juneau
with air fare, accommodations and 2-for-1 breakfast! 10. Tenakee Hot Springs fly-out adventure from Juneau
So–these are some of my favorites. But there are 140+ coupons, including admissions, activities and adventures. Check the website for the full list. By the way, each of my “Top 10″ adventures cost more than the coupon book itself ($99.95). So you don’t even have to have “Ninja Math Skills” to understand that the
book works very well indeed!! AlaskaÂ TourSaver Order yours today. Here. Now. HA.
About Scott McMurren
My name is Scott McMurren. I write the Alaska Travelgram. I’m an Alaska travel expert, with 30 years’ experience in the travel business–primarily in Alaska. I live in Anchorage with my wife, our kids and our dogs, Tanya and Penny. We love Alaska.
View all posts by Scott McMurren