Now travelers can “earn and burn” Alaska Air miles on Condor. I’m a big fan of both airlines, especially in the summertime when Condor flies nonstop from Anchorage/Fairbanks/Whitehorse to Frankfurt (starting May 16, 2017). RIGHT NOW, you can start earning miles on Alaska. From Anchorage to Frankfurt, it’s 4,660 miles nonstop. Travelers in coach will […]
Join us at the Bill Sheffield Railroad Depot at the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport! Sat., Sept. 24 (next Saturday), 12-5PM
1. GRAND PRIZE: Trip for two from Anchorage to Los Angeles (LAX) on Alaska Airlines. Then, connect to Air New Zealand’s nonstop to Rarotonga in the Cook Islands! Enjoy five nights accommodations at the Pacific Resort (including early check-in and late check-out to match up with the flight times), roundtrip transfers, free tropical breakfast daily. Also, winners will receive a fly-in daytrip to Aitutaki from Air Rarotonga, complete with a bay cruise in “The most beautiful lagoon in the world.” Courtesy ABC Travel Time and a host of co-sponsors.**
2. GRAND PRIZE: Airfare for two from Anchorage to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, in the Russian Far East. The nonstop flight is just four and a half hours away on Yakutia Airlines, but it’s a completely different world! This is the port where Vitus Bering set sail to claim Alaska as “Russian America”. This is a wilderness of hunting, fishing, hiking, bear viewing and wilderness exploration. Courtesy AirRussia.us and Yakutia Airlines.**
3. GRAND PRIZE: Two tickets anywhere Alaska Airlines flies. Alaska is our favorite airline—the winners can choose from Florida, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Mexico….almost 100 destinations! What’s not to love? And Club49 members get two checked bags free! Courtesy Alaska Air.**
4. Two roundtrip tickets on the wintertime AURORA TRAIN between Anchorage and Fairbanks, from our presenting sponsors, the mighty Alaska Railroad!
5. Arctic Circle fly/drive tour north from Fairbanks. from Northern Alaska Tour Company. PERFECT for aurora viewing!
6. Denali flightseeing with glacier landing for two from Talkeetna. Courtesy K2 Aviation.
7. Heli-hiking adventure for two from Denali Park. Courtesy Era Flightseeing.
8. Airfare for two on Ravn Alaska betwen Anchorage and Kodiak, Valdez, Kenai, Homer, Fairbanks, Cordova or Bethel!
10. VIP Overnight package for two at the Harbor360 Hotel in Seward, with a Kenai Fjords National Park Tour, from Major Marine Tours.
12. VIP Overnight package for two at the Kenai Riverside Lodge, with a Kenai Canyon raft trip, from Alaska Wildland Adventures.
13. VIP Overnight package for two, wtih roundtrip Water Taxi w/Mako, to Across the Bay Adventure Company in Kasitsna Bay (near Seldovia).
SPECIAL PFD Travel Fair SHOW-ONLY specials!
KIDS 12 and under are FREE. Erin Kirkland of AKontheGo.com (our FAMILY TRAVEL EXPERT) has a special Kids’ Zone set up with reading, toys and activities! Lori Lester of Kaleidoscape Play Studio will help all the little ones have FUN! Sponsored by the Ted Stevens Anchorage international Airport!
MASTER of CEREMONIES: James Gaddis of KTVA’s “Daybreak”, now featuring two hours of fun each weekday morning on CBS 11 !
FREE PARKING at the Long Term Parking lot ONLY.
**MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. We will draw these Grand Prizes at 4:00PM.
MEDIA SPONSOR: KOAN Hot Talk 1080AM
WIRELESS SPONSOR: Microcom
OFFICIAL HOTEL: Inlet Tower Hotel & Suites