Put Seattle’s Museum of Flight on your “must see” list when you’re visiting the Emerald City. Of course, I love it since I love all “things with wings.” Three are several big exhibits, including warbirds from WW1 and WW2, Air Force 1, the Concorde…and the Space Shuttle Trainer (wow!). Check out the pictures. BTW, the […]
I’ll say it right now: we love Princess Rail Tours….especially when they’re 2-for-1! These great rail/stay packages start on May 12!
2-for-1 Princess Rail Tour: Anchorage-Denali National Park (Tour 72A) includes round-trip rail transportation, roundtrip rail-hotel transfer and TWO NIGHTS accommodations. Just $384.50 per person, double.
2-for-1 Princess Rail Tour: Anchorage-Talkeetna (Tour 72E) includes round-trip rail transportation, coach transfer to the lodge and TWO NIGHTS accommodations. Just $234.50 per person, double.
Are you driving on your own? Princess Lodges around the state offers g-r-e-a-t early-season discounts. Here are some of the BEST deals:
- 50 percent off second night in May and June. Use coupon code “F50” when you are shopping at PrincessLodges.com . The discount is based on the “Leisure Rate.”
- Special low rates at each of the five lodges:
– Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge: from $99/night
– Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge: fr $79/night
– Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (pictured, right): fr $109/night
– Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge: fr $99/night
– Fairbanks Riverside Princess Lodge: fr $99/night
CLICK HERE to book online or call (800)426-0500 right now!